Reduce customer waiting time, minimize crowding in waiting areas, and manage customer flow with an advanced appointment system
Make it easy for customers to connect to your services anywhere, anytime with an appointment scheduling system. From managing appointment booking, arrival, and check-in process to service, use a solution that joins up the whole process smoothly to provide an excellent customer experience.
Customers can schedule an appointment by choosing the time slot that suits them best. They will receive a booking confirmation, and closer to the date, a reminder for their appointment.
With the appointment reminder, the customer gets a link they can use for self check-in. Alternatively, they can also scan a QR code to get in the line. A mobile ticket will be issued after check-in.
A notification will be sent to customers when it’s their turn to be served.
Give customers the flexibility to access your services
Let customers schedule appointments online at a time that suits them best.
- Allow customers to book, reschedule, or cancel appointments from your available time slots, choosing the required service or other preferences
- Match service requirements with the right staff members
- Send automated notifications and reminders to customers for their upcoming appointments
Using a client booking system will give your customers convenience, reduced waiting time, and better customer experience.
Manage arrivals and check-in seamlessly
With arrival management and check-in system integrated in the solutions, you can:
- Let customers check in with a link sent via SMS/email, and receive a Mobile Ticket that allows them to wait remotely
- Notify staff once a customer has checked in
- Reduce crowding upon arrival
- Maximize capacity and efficiency while still maintaining a safe environment
- Provide seamless, efficient, and safe handling of the arrival and check-in process
Get insight into your operations
Harness the power of data and analytics with Qmatic Business Intelligence tools. Gain insights into your customer behaviors and branch performance.
- Appointment data, including: the numbers of booked vs walk-in visits, no-shows, show rates
- Actual and estimated waiting times, average transaction times, and the number of customers waiting
- Branch performance and staff benchmark, measured in service level indicators like KPIs and SLA
- Customer feedback and NPS (Net Promotor Score)
- Demand forecast, service trends and analysis, daily patterns on booking and arrival
Appointment management system features
How does appointment management work?
Request a free demo today!
Contact us for a short online demo with one of our Customer Experience experts